Sunday, June 15, 2014

Build progress

Just because I didn't post anything lately, doesn't mean I didn't do anything (although I have been mining a lot :-))

Some comparison pictures

South-west corner

This is a view of the south-west corner. The center building still needs some work, and in the Google Maps picture you see a yellow fence for roadworks (also on the left of the picutre, on the tramrails).



Facing north

 A view from the south end facing north. The Cathedral is missing (is now shown as a needle for reference). The cutest thing in this picture is the statue of Rubens, shown on the right, which marks the middle of the square. In MineCraft, a mob that is higher than 4 blocks of the ground will not jump down. That's why the Villager neatly stays in place.



Facing east

Looking east, you can see the Hilton hotel. The reference needle is the Boerentoren, a famous bank/office building, but I still have to look into that one. The pinkish building on the right was a bar, but it has been closed for many years now. I decided to make it a bar again :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment